Camp Brosius strives to strike a delicate balance between budgeting and building and property improvements. This year is no exception, with attention being paid this year to public outdoor spaces. Your contributions to the Camp Brosius General Fund help us maintain affordable rates while investing in much-needed repairs and capital property projects.
The following projects are currently underway:
- Red Dock: New wood dock (7’-0” x 60’-0”) on precast concrete blocks with four floating finger piers (3’-6” x 12’-0”). Involves railings, two post light fixtures, demolition, and site restoration.
- Swimming Dock: Rip rap placement along existing concrete bulkhead. New wood deck/stairs/retaining wall (10’-0” x 90’-0”). Railings, three post light fixtures, demolition, and site restoration.
- Flagstone Patio: New two-level patio with unilock pavers and boulder edging (approx. 2,400 S.F.). Upper patio, steps, and ramp on concrete slab base. Main patio on gravel/sand base. Railings, four post light fixtures, demolition, and site restoration.
- Cabent Roof: New translucent membrane roofing and screen soffit. Removal of existing roofing and soffit material.
- Stairway from Efroymson to Dining Hall: New concrete steps/landings (approx. 5’-0” wide x 100’-0” long) railings, three post light fixtures, demolition, site restoration.
Contact Adam Van Zee to learn how to support these and other projects.