2023 Camping Season and Schedule
Priority registration will begin at 10 a.m. EST on November 21, and will end at 10 a.m. EST December 21. The priority registration link will be sent to the guest who made the 2022 reservation. Contact Rose at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- If you cancelled last summer due to COVID—we will honor your priority registration for summer 2023.
- The dates for each week of summer 2023 are listed below.
- There has been a 3% increase in rates this year to accomodate for increased costs to operate camp. The new rates can be found here.
- We have updated our early arrival policy: Family Camp guests should not arrive to camp prior to 1 p.m. on Sunday. Saturday arrival is no longer an option. The previous policy is no longer in compliance with our risk management plan. All policies can be found here.
Open registration will begin Tuesday, January 17. Contact Rose at email@example.com to book reservations.
2023 Family Camp:
- Week 1: June 11–17
- Week 2: June 18–24
- Week 3: June 25–July 1
- Week 4: July 2–8
- Week 5: July 9–15
- Week 6: July 16–22
- Week 7: July 23–29
- Week 8: July 30–August 5
*Family camp staff training: May 29–June 10
2023 College Camp
- Pre-camp meeting for weeks 1 & 2: May 8
- Week 1: May 12–18
- Week 2: May 20–26
- Pre-camp meeting for week 3: August 8
- Week 3: August 11–17
2023 Volunteer Work Weekend