Engaging programs are age-appropriate and facilitated by college students. Each group is led by counselors whose job becomes helping your kids to have a memorable adventure!
While at Camp Brosius, your children will have the chance to establish life-long friendships and strengthen family ties. Self-esteem, confidence, and communication skills are nurtured in a safe environment that encourages children to try new things and meet new people. Lastly, a love for the outdoors and physical activity are fostered, putting children on their way to life-long wellness.
Group activities include:
- Swimming (each child takes a quick test to determine if they must remain in the shallow water or can swim in the deeper area)
- Hiking around the lake
- Pontoon boat rides*
- Kayaking, canoeing, pedal boating, and paddle boarding*
- Field games
- Story/nap time for younger guests
- Skit preparation
- Water carnival and cardboard boat regatta
- Field trips such as miniature golf or ice-cream hikes (require an additional modest fee of approximately $5)
*All camp guests, regardless of age, are required to wear appropriately fitted life jackets, provided by camp, to utilize any of camp's watercraft.
Your child(ren) will be placed into one of the following groups, according to his/her age. If you are traveling with a group or would like siblings close in age either separated or placed together, be sure to share that information when you make your reservation.